I always thought of Christmas as a time of joy and happiness, as a child.
A moment made of colored lights, people who love each other and love each other.
the moment they appear to be people who maybe do not see much, and seize this opportunity to greet them and be with them ...
a time when most feel the lack of someone who is not but would like its presence strongly.
The time when men and women seem to open their hearts and vote for solidarity and the common good, their hearts are usually closed during the rest of the year ....
But it is also a time of hypocrisy and of "doing good for free".
because of the royal facts "are facts "....
There are times when I seem to be a diabetic who has to cross a room filled with candy of every shape and color .....
Shall I not through an exciting period of my existence.
And maybe also put in the unfair judging, but I do believe that the true message of Christmas should reside within us always, in January, March, or whenever life presents us with an opportunity to put it into practice ...
It is this hope that I at all, myself first and foremost ...
In the meantime, I wish you a Merry Christmas to all, not because it did .... but because it really is so ...
Carlo Modi Caravagna
0 comments:
Post a Comment