I am I look for you ...
and I'm listening ...
tell me about your eyes, your,
immense, a sea
where to sail the boat as the storm
and sky where
poured out like
seagull in the wind.
Show me the soft mouth
and swollen with kisses because I
of her kisses
I would like to satisfy.
hold my hands
weaving interlaced fingers.
Put your breaths of life
breaths in my life,
and chills,
and smiles and shouts
of hearts that beat and beat
together,
and then flying again
in a dance that leaves
exhausted and breathless.
I try
love that is stronger than love
ahead.
What am I doing in my
empty mouth kisses,
and my hands
arid caresses,
and my sighs
spaces of solitude ...?
will wear white robes.
The noise will whisper,
and shall have no fear of the dark ....
and just this silence
learn to feed myself ...
no tears, please ....
0 comments:
Post a Comment