I came into possession, by a happy combination of the following communication (a registered mail) sent by the administrator of a building some time ago. The note clearly tends to give assurances about an alleged problem, a dispute as there are many in a normal condominium. I can guarantee that the writing is true, indeed!
I apologize for the quality, but I'm not good with the scanner. You can still enlarge the screen or the character with the zoom function or the like. Here is the text:
I wonder: assuming that remain to posterity only such documents, they could have that idea of \u200b\u200bour dear Italian? I hope that as a result "tasty" is not the product of educational institutions, but the innate qualities of nature whose mother was generous bestower with the writer of the script. M'รจ came naturally to the comparison with this other hilarious example of noble virtues of literature, beautifully played by two giants of comedy which were Toto and Peppino. For those who still wanted to be a laugh, here's the video:
fun.
Wolf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment