Friday, September 11, 2009

Hoe To Pla Tech Deck Live

Thoughts cool

morning Blog trifles Essential the good Navy is baffled by the state funeral arranged by Mike Bongiorno. Indeed, this decision is pretty amazing, let's face it, even with all due respect and consideration for the good Mike. That certainly is a piece of history of our country. Clearly no one has it in him, God forbid! But I rest

baffled by other facts. I will mention only two. The first is the joyful reception given during the Venice Film Festival a few people who have filled the sexual-political news and gossip in recent months. I refer to the so-called escort D'Addario Letizia and aspiring actress, who has done catwalk was not Oscar.

The second is Berlusconi's outburst to Mary Magdalene, in response to the question of the journalist's El Pais notes about non-political events of the premier. Well, the "statesman" Berlusconi, under the astonished gaze of Zapatero, has blathered the usual accusations to the press Communist and lying about him, until the final shot funny that he would be the largest from the Prime Minister of Italy! From sbellicarsi laughter: what would have been nice to see someone stand up among those present with a "vaffa ..." and leave the room. But no one has moved, unfortunately, so it is.

Here. I do not want the moralist, a category that these days seems to have little luck. But before these events the question arises once again: where are we? that our country is now?

Wolf.



0 comments:

Post a Comment