Thursday, September 3, 2009

Chevy Rockstar Wheels

Thanks Luca Badoer (with the accent on "e")


E 'of the news today that Ferrari has decided to entrust the car of Massa, until the end of the season, the driver Giancarlo Fisichella, after reaching an agreement with his team. And so it remains on foot
Luca Badoer, after two races on the red (admittedly) really colorless, despite the support of Schumacher.
foregone conclusion, it seems to say, because in fact Badoer was too many years away from racing, having devoted only to the activities of test, however valuable.
Sorry a bit ', primarily because of the seriousness and commitment put in by the good Luke, but especially for reading comments like "finally an Italian Ferrari."
I wonder for some people one of Montebelluna (TV) is not Italian? What idiocy. And then, to be honest, I'm not sure that the choice of Fisichella is the right one. It seems to me a pensioner now.
From what little I understand, and if it is true that in Maranello are points for the constructors' championship, I'd take a young rider and gritty as the Polish Kubica.
Mah! We'll see.
Wolf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment