Near my house is on (yes!) A veterinary clinic where it is practiced health services which are not properly, eg. grooming, baths, treatments for the maintenance of the coat etc.etc. short, all matters concerning the health and welfare of dogs and cats (mostly).
Now, not that I was angry with our pets or their owners. God forbid. However, it is a bit 'I want to say something about "pets".
First, when I see whole shelves in the supermarket devoted to food of quadrupeds on the subject, deals with almost more than the many and varied products for children, well, some feel the slight discomfort, especially considering the mountain of money that the rich West spends on these things while on the contrary, awl humanitarian aid to the third / fourth world. If I remember correctly, once the animals were kept in the house were fed almost exclusively .... with leftovers. But today there are no leftovers. Today we throw it all away.
Second account. I sometimes hear the ladies more or less in age to turn to their dog with expressions like: "Come to Mama!" and the like. I noticed, then, who has the habit of "baptize" dogs and cats with Christian names. So the scene is perfect, no? Mrs orders his poodle, "Philip, come right away from his mother." I remain shocked, I just can not tolerate that we turn to an animal like a child. In my opinion it is the distorted scale of values, people are so crazy.
But the thing that makes me really to think about is the following. Often there is queuing outside the clinic, as I said before, is very popular. So you use numeretti for the row, as the supermarket. So far nothing unusual, of course. But you never once have heard, passing nearby, someone complain because you have to wait too much bickering with each other and maybe that does not respect the priority or something? None of this: patient and quiet, all waiting their turn. Ah, I forgot: for those payments to my knowledge, is not involved mutual, here you pay handsomely. All right then, with the declaration income, certain expenses can be deducted, but meanwhile ... you pay for. So I suppose these same people (I'm sure it happens) in a row at one stop, you know, the Health Agency. And I see that snort and complain because the tap always wait touches wasting your precious time and also pay the ticket, then ... and, in short, he's right Brunetta said that civil servants are lazy good for nothing, after all we who pay the salaries ... and so on.
I suppose these things, and I smile to myself. How not to smile, in fact, to note that here, waiting at the clinic veterinarian, no complaints, everything is fine, and especially there is no trace of the problem of the fourth week?
FYI and I apologize if these words may have offended the sensibilities of someone animal. Wolf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment