Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Vintage Style Day Clothes
not fair! I am on vacation and, as you age, I'm pretty good. While in those days a good friend of mine, still in full maturity and with a son graduates, then a boy, is fighting in a hospital bed against the evil of the century. The situation is becoming increasingly difficult, bordering on despair. I can not comprehend, I can not accept and understand why certain things happen. There is a broken family, a beautiful family that I have seen created over the years, solid, serene, with so much future ahead. And now everything is falling dramatically. No, it is not right that the fate strikes so hard and blind. I do not accept. Neither the usual comfort me empty words about "design" of providence or the learned quotations of the "who dies young is dear to the gods."
I would do something to support these friends of mine who are suffering, but I feel totally helpless and I just screamed my anger against everything and everyone.
Wolf.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment