"One day we will laugh over"
I have in mind today after finding Diary of an old school.
've always been a good student. I was not a "nerd" but I always went prepared questions, I studied with ease and get good results. My only real problem was conducted.
Not that I was a rowdy but me and my group of friends were always the protagonists of all the chaos that was created in the classroom jokes teachers and notes at home staple.
I remember several occasions when, after a great combination, both at school and outside, frightened by the possible reaction of my parents, I repeated over and over in my mind: "One day, when you grow up, we laugh up ". And I have repeated it so many times that it became a kind of mantra.
Since the high school I was left with this habit.
When I happen to live a difficult or embarrassing to repeat myself almost automatically: "One day we'll laugh about."
I can not explain But why repeat this phrase gives me an immediate sense of tranquility. Because I know it's true!
fact, for every time I said this sentence to the end, after some time I find myself to think of those situations, those "Epic Fail" and we laugh upward.
I want to tell one of the most terrible I did as a boy:
When I was about 20 years I had a driver's license yet but I used my father's car, then a nice car but not a car to "young".
One day one of my dearest friends, a wealthy family, lent me his machine.
Sports, beautiful, fast ... I was in seventh heaven!
And how would any 20 year old girl with a nice car I decided to do what?
I went to the exit of a school. A high school. Arrival at full speed in front of the entrance, parking the car with ease (finta.. In fact I was very careful) and get out of the car as the model of advertising.
Just then two girls look at me, smiling ...
I do to close the car door with a macho do e. ..
I Pinzo four fingers in the machine!
The most tragic thing of all is that the door was closed. Closed perfectly with my fingers in!
If I think I still feel the pain ... I think I've taken an interesting reddish color in the face, then rose to blue, purple and green ....
But you know what I did?
Nothing. I have not cried, I've moved ... are simply left there, putting the body to hide the semi-severed fingers from the door, leaning against the car with one arm behind his back (that stuck) and I also had the strength to smile at those two girls ... stoic!
soon are gone (and I have a strong feeling that they had seen it all) I released my hand and go! like the wind to the emergency room! Hand plastered!
Epic Fail ....
Also because I have not said anything critical. The high school where I had parked in front of the ... was in front of my house!
I repeated "one day we'll laugh about one day we'll laugh about ..."
Then you launch a challenge!
What was your biggest fool?
What was your worst Epic Fail?
Ridiamoci up!
0 comments:
Post a Comment