Friday, January 7, 2011

Vedio Of Uterus Of Dog

episode of the dark room ...




.... I entered the room, and in the dark past his person, his being. She was sitting with both arms resting on the table.
I looked, but could see no speech, nor even could I hear any word.
I went to see her better, but as I laid my hand on the table, vibration, even if minimal, caused the total disintegration of his figure.
what was a body, well defined, assumed the appearance of a heap of dust, half on the floor and the rest distributed on the table and chair. I sat near the remnants of what was for years my torment, my reason for living, my illusion.
a sigh was enough to wipe them out completely ...

Carlo Modi Caravagna
Excerpt from the book "Stories of Mary - a small collection of writings"

0 comments:

Post a Comment