The term creativity defined as "the ability" to create something relatively recent.
fact until the last century even the great artists called themselves "creative" even if they were full, that because creativity was not considered a human quality but it was something "divine". In this century, however, psychology has shown, through studies and demonstrations that creativity is not only common to all human beings, but you can also learn and develop.
not by chance that there are companies and associations of scientists who carried out training courses on this topic that is increasingly useful in personal and professional life of every individual.
Being creative does not necessarily lead to the creation of a concrete object as a sculptor that with a simple block of marble can create a beautiful sculpture.
Being creative has a meaning that can be much deeper. Having the ability to see things from different points of view, to find multiple solutions to situations difficulties, interpersonal relationships live with greater empathy and love, be loving parents and fun of good friends, have the ability to reinvent themselves as professionals or as individuals .. this is human creativity!
not only create works of art and bestsellers .. each of us can be an excellent creative without necessarily produce something tangible and concrete .. or better .. without producing objects.
Unfortunately, even as children, our creativity is educated, polite, civilized ... and as time passes and leaves space to another is locked in a drawer by the very institutions that should stimulate and support. Many people keep
expressing creativity through this lively paintings, books, poems, short stories .. but not all of us of Michelangelo or Leonardo Da Vinci?
Being creative has a meaning that can be much deeper. Having the ability to see things from different points of view, to find multiple solutions to situations difficulties, interpersonal relationships live with greater empathy and love, be loving parents and fun of good friends, have the ability to reinvent themselves as professionals or as individuals .. this is human creativity!
not only create works of art and bestsellers .. each of us can be an excellent creative without necessarily produce something tangible and concrete .. or better .. without producing objects.
Unfortunately, even as children, our creativity is educated, polite, civilized ... and as time passes and leaves space to another is locked in a drawer by the very institutions that should stimulate and support. Many people keep
expressing creativity through this lively paintings, books, poems, short stories .. but not all of us of Michelangelo or Leonardo Da Vinci?
And then we are destined to die of our genius?
Absolutely not! In fact, the creativity comes in our mind is conditioned by our thoughts and move .. and can be developed and improved while remaining "at home" .. simply by changing our thoughts, developing all the skills of our mind that we have not yet used to train our head think creatively! Never heard of Brain Storming?! I strongly believe in improving
and growth, and when I was offered a course that among other things would allow me to develop my creativity even I have not turned back! Indeed! Rush headlong into this new experience with enthusiasm I have gained substantial benefits!
I have not acquired skills as the ability to paint (alas, I'm not really good at drawing) but I think in all respects a creative DOC!
and growth, and when I was offered a course that among other things would allow me to develop my creativity even I have not turned back! Indeed! Rush headlong into this new experience with enthusiasm I have gained substantial benefits!
I have not acquired skills as the ability to paint (alas, I'm not really good at drawing) but I think in all respects a creative DOC!
0 comments:
Post a Comment