(image taken from the site maestroalberto )
Rest every time surprised to see the enormous progress that can be found in the Information Technology for both the hardware and software.
I think yesterday, when to store 20 GB of data were used in disk subsystems, like the one shown in the picture ... and blessed are those who had them available! It 's true thirty years have passed, so there is little. But if you had done the same progress in the medical field, I wonder where we would arrive today? It 'difficult to make comparisons, I know. In fact, the science (as the technology) progresses sometimes to jump, without complying with predetermined intervals, like maybe we'd like.
To keep the medicine, I know that in recent decades, after antibiotics, was not found anything really crucial in curing diseases. The surgery, by contrast, seems to make great strides, no?
Wolf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment