Take the road abroad
C'è una lettera su Repubblica.it di oggi di un padre che si rivolge al figlio. Una lettera amara, che ammette senza tentennamenti il fallimento di questo Paese nei confronti dei suoi figli migliori. In two words: this father calls his son who is completing his studies to leave Italy, to run away and try somewhere else your future career.
I reflected on the decision of this man, who is not any one, far from it. My first comment was the killer corporations are leaving our home thousands of skilled workers in the IT industry (read here ), the government continues to say that the crisis is over ... and this gentleman pushes his son to leave, to give up all hope! How can you encourage a brain drain instead of fighting it? Also: why the bad example but just has to come from a member of the intellectual elite ?
But then I realized that if a father wants to be honest with their children should just tell them the truth, all the way: better to put it bluntly, do not be silent or hide anything, or else you would like the doctor and so pitiful. So I agree with Pier Luigi Celli says my son to leave this country! Moreover myself have long advocated that if I thirty years younger, I'd go away. So I can only agree with Celli. I still have a doubt though. These good guys and our scholars, prepared in good schools, good families and grew up in the right cultural stimuli, etc. In short, this has still had better youth and will continue to have opportunities and chances that are not for everyone. This is out of question, I think. But the others, the millions of less fortunate children, who have "enjoyed" the full breakdown of high school and university, as well as political and social decay and moral decay that are obvious to everyone? I wonder all these kids who will never know what a master and will never do the researchers and so on, but who represent the future of our country, all of them short, that possibility will have to be better than us? We have allowed them to be brought up with a life too easy, without ideals, without rules and brakes, a mobile disco tablets grandifratelli papers and so on, and there we find them today in front off and almost indifferent to their uncertain future. That certainly depends on the global crisis, but also from our mistakes. Admittedly, "without too many reasons to take heart, I believe.
Wolf.
0 comments:
Post a Comment