Monday, June 22, 2009

Phlegm Clear Stuck In Throat 3 Weeks

That poor girl

I see his eyes turned to the side, fixed, and after a while 'Suddenly the blood gushing from his mouth and nose. The girl is dying there on the sidewalk, while someone tries unsuccessfully to do something. Then I see that the eyes are closed. And the girl dies in a few moments.
Everything on this video, dramatically shows us that we are sitting at the monitor, in comfort, as if nothing had happened.
I think that in my life I've seen too many scenes like this, and too many times remained inert, I accepted. I would like to rebel, but what can I do? What can we do all of us who believe we have a conscience and we want a world where rights are respected?
In this period, then, as he plays like that happen (see qs letter from a young Iranian ), the rest of us Italians are in the hands of little men (of every race and color, we must have the courage to recognize it) that there are removing even the last glimmer of dignity.
Today I am wrong.
Wolf.

0 comments:

Post a Comment